Avalanche quartzite is a dramitic stone from Bazil. It has an attractive swirl of grey, white, brown and gold veinings, which can realize your romantic and luxurious dream about your kitchen, bathroom, and living room. Designers like to use it for countertops and vanity tops.
Get Factory Price
Is it a quartzite or marble
It is known as a quartzite due to its hardness, durability, and exquisite grains. But strictly speaking, it is more like a marble, people also call it Avalanche White Marble. There are two base colors for your selection, one is whiter, the other is more browny.
Countertop and Vanity Top
This bold veining stone is a perfect choice for kitchen countertops, islands, vanity tops, living room tabletops, floors, and walls. It appears luxury, dramatic and unique. As this is a natural stone, the surface may have tiny fissures that have been filled by resin and well polished in our factory. We highly recommend applying waterproof sealers on the surface.
Big Slabs and Tiles
We have enough book-matched big slabs in stock, which is suitable for wall panels. We can cut them into tiles with veins continuous or book-matched. Tile sizes are 60 cm x 30 cm, 60 cm x 60 cm, 80cm x 40cm 90 cm x 60 cm, or as your requirements.
Can it be used for walls?
- It can be used for walls, like interior wall panel, the exterior walls of the hotel entrance
How to pack?
- Slabs: Fumigated wooden bundles reinforced with steel bars and iron angles, 10 to 17 pieces per bundle.
- Tiles: Fumigated wooden crates with foamed plastic inside.
- one bundle, around 15 pieces, 50 square meters.
How to pay ?
- Negotiable, usually, 30% as deposit, the balance against B/L Copy Or L/C at sight.