Daino Reale Marble Details
Daino Reale Marble is a kind of natural beige stone quarried from Sardinia Italy, also called Breccia Sarda Marle, Perlato Olympo Marble. It has a dark beige background, with some brown veins distributed, which is a good option for the classic and elegant decoration. Such as floor& wall tiles, stairs, fireplace, and bathrooms, which can also be used for countertops &vanity tops as its great durability and corrosion resistance. Stocked in 18 &20 mm slab, customized sizes are available. Good with Polished, honed, brushed, leathered, and other unique surface finishing. About more Daino Reale Marble Projects, please click here.
Three Types of Diano Reale Marble
Daino Reale Slab has three different types, including the straight veins, diagonals, and the random veins.
A. Straight Veins:
C. Random Veins:
We have enough slab inventory, and our factory is constantly cutting the Daino Reale marble stone blocks, welcome to contact us freely.
|Slab Size：||2400mm (up) x1200mm (up)|
|Cut to Size：||12‘’x12”,12”x24”, 24”x24”, etc|
|Vanity Top：||25”/31’/37”/41”/49”x22”, etc|
|Surface Finishing：||Polished, Honed, Antique, Acid-wash, Leathered, etc|
|Application：||Floor,Wall, Countertop, Bathrooms, etc|
How to pack and load marble slabs and tiles?
- Fumigated wooden bundles as frame packing;
- Strengthen with steel bar and plate;
- Wooden bars reinforce each bundle;
- 8-15 pieces per bundle, 7-10 bundles per 20ft container;
- Small quantity: plywood with strong wooden bundle;
How to arrange shipping from China ?
- The first shipment is about 10-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- We work with many Chinese freight forwarder to arrange the shipment and custom clearance for you, even if you don’t have any import experience.
- We also offer door to door service, which saves much time and trouble for you.
What's MOQ ?
- MOQ is one bundle, and the pieces of one bundle is about 8-15pcs.
How to pay ?
- 30% deposit and balance against B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.