Fantasy Brown Marble
Fantasy Brown Marble is one of the most popular exotic marbles from the Rajasthan region of India. Its brown veinings go with cream and light green waves make it looks romantic and dramatic. This marble has very good hardness, acting more like a natural quartzite, quit suitable for kitchen countertops and vanity tops.
Get Factory Price
Fantasy Brown Marble colors and veins have several different types due to different blocks and blocks cutting way. The veinings are diagonal or straight throughout the surface in vein cutting way. And the veinings are random in cross-cutting ways which look more romantic and casual. The surface of slabs may have fissures and minute pits, so the resin is required to apply to the slabs before polishing. This doesn’t decrease the quality and the beauty of the stone but make the natural stone more durable.
Countertop and Vanity Top
With no doubt, this material has good durability, hardness, and outlooking, allowing it to be a perfect choice for kitchen and bath tops. Polished, honed (matt) and leather finish are all good. Edge finishing can be eased edge, bullnose edge, mitered edge, etc. The waterproof or oil-proof sealer is recommended to use on the surface.
Big Slabs and Tiles
Market slabs thickness is 18 mm, other thickness can be also customized cutting, like 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm. Every two pieces of slabs are usually brushed in the opposite surfaces to create a mirror image, this called vein book-matched. Using two book-matched slabs for the TV wall panel or the waterfall island top has a better appearance.
Our factory is cutting the Fantasy Brown Marble blocks constantly, welcome to contact us freely.
How to pack and load marble slabs and tiles?
- Slabs: Fumigated wooden bundles reinforced with steel bars and iron angles, 10 to 18 pieces per bundle.
- Tiles: Fumigated wooden crates with foamed plastic inside.
- Our experienced inspectors will supervise the container loading and take the loading photos for you.
- one bundle, around 15 pieces, 50 – 80 square meters.
How to pay ?
- 30% as deposit, balance against B/L Copy Or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash, and PayPal, etc.