We are Golden Crystal Granite Stone Supplier
- Best magnificent material for countertop.
- Direct factory price of natural stone offered.
- Stocked in over 2000 tons blocks and 15000 sqm slabs for choosing.
- Professional Project and QC team.
- Free samples are available.
Golden Crystal You need to Know
By using the world’s leading mining technology, there are more than 10,000m3 big-square blocks can be produced annually, and sold popularly all over the world.
Compared to the Brazil Golden Crystal Granite, this material has more rich patterns and textures, and with a better price as well, which is highly appreciated in commercial& residential projects.
The Golden Crystal Granite has magnificent natural texture and soft golden color, with brown& grey veinings running through.
This material has rich colors, the deep-golden background, the middle-golden one, the silver-gold one, and the lighter-golden one.
The good quality slabs have a uniform background, and some dark-grey shades may appear for the slabs not that good.
How we process the Golden Crystal Granite?
With the greater hardness and magnificent appearance, it is popularly used for interior & exterior decoration. Then how we process the Golden Crystal for customers?
- Selecting the blocks to cut:
We will select suitable size blocks to cut according to the customer’s ideal size. Trimming the blocks to be square firstly, then cutting blocks with circular saw or sand-saw. Before cutting, we need to pay attention to the different grossness and pattern veining cutting direction.
- Polishing the Slabs
Normally we will polish the slabs, and use epoxy resin or AB glue to fill the cracks and tiny holes, to make the slabs become better and glosser.
- Cutting slabs into tiles:
We will cut the tiles according to the customer’s requirement, and avoid some defects like cracks, dark spots, color lines, stains during cutting.
- Dry Lay:
Our QC team will dry laid and inspect all the products again, to ensure the high quality for our customers.
|Slab Size：||2400mm (up) x1200mm (up)|
|Cut to Size：||12‘’x12”,12”x24”, 24”x24”, etc|
|Vanity Top：||25”/31’/37”/41”/49”x22”, etc|
|Surface Finishing：||Polished, Honed,Flamed, Leathered, Acid-wash, etc|
|Application：||Floor, Wall, Countertop, Bathrooms, etc|
Please Select The Product Type for Quote of Your Need
Golden Crystal Slabs for Wholesale
We supply more than 15000 sqm slabs for wholesale. The slab size is (2000-3000)mm x (1200-1800)mm, with normal thickness is 18mm, 20/30mm, and other customized thicknesses are available.
The small slabs are also available, with size about (1800-2800)mm x (600-900up)mm.
Popular with polished, honed, flamed, sandblasted surface finishing.
Cut to Sizes for Wholesale
Golden Crystal Stairs with Laminated Bullnose Edges
Customized Golden Crystal Granite Projects
FAQ – Buy Granite Stone from Chinese Supplier
How to pack and load marble slabs and tiles?
- Fumigated wooden bundles as frame packing;
- Strengthened with steel bar and plate;
- Wooden bars reinforced in each bundle;
- 8-15 pieces per bundle, 7-10 bundles per 20ft container;
- Small quantity: plywood with strong wooden bundle;
How we ensure quality of products before loading?
- Our company have the experienced QC team to inspect products in below aspects：
- 1. Checking for texture, color, spots, color lines and grainy/uniform crystal structure.
- 2. Checking for visible defects like scratches, broken edges, cracks, chipping, etching, pinholes, repair marks, swirl marks, etc..
- 3. Checking the other production defects, such as the angle between adjacent edges, and intensity of polish and flatness.
- 4. Checking the length, thickness, and width of the marble tile as per the specification or within the acceptable tolerance along with the diagonal length and angle control.
How to arrange shipping from China ?
- The first shipment is about 15-25 days after your order confirmed.
- We have cooperated with many experienced freight forwarder, can also help to arrange the shipment and customs clearance for you, even if you don’t have any import experience.
- We also offer door to door service, which can save much time and avoid trouble for you.
What's MOQ ?
- MOQ is one bundle, and the pieces of one bundle is about 8-15pcs.
How to pay ?
- 30% T/T as deposit, 70% balance against B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.