Jura Beige Limestone
Get Factory Price
What is Jura Beige Limestone look?
This stone is generated from the sea in Jurassic geological era, so there are some shells and fossils in this stone surface, also some quartz lines may appear in this stone surface. These are the natural characteristic of this stone, not defects. For beige (yellow) natural stone, color variation is unavoidable, this limestone is no exception, its color is ranged from light beige to dark beige. And it is created from bedrock layers, so different bedrock layers, the surface appearance is different, too.
Jura Beige VS Jura Grey
Jura Grey is another hot sale Germany limestone, what are the difference between it and Jura Beige?
The video is from a post , we can learn that Jura Beige Limestone has light variation and dark variation, one sample is polished, another is honed, on the light variation, a light kind of structure and background, while on the dark, have a slightly darker color, tone, daker beige, all in all, the Jura Beige presents this kind of messy structure, with lots of calcite, occasional shells and fossils here and there and a very unpredictable structure.
Compared with Jura Beige, Jura Grey has same kind of structure, the same unpredictable structure, colour, tone variation with lighter coloured areas, darker coloured areas, quite a lot of calcite and fossils, so essentially they have a bit same look, the same feel as the Jura Beige, but with a silver colour, with a grey colour. So this is essentially what makes these two limestones so different, it’s just the colour basically. So Jura Beige has a more warmer colour, has a warmer kind of feel and look, a more earthy look, the Jura Grey is colder, more concrete.
The Technical Specifications
|Compression Strength||123.7 MPA|
|Apparent Specific Weight||2,628 kg/m3|
|Flexural Strength||16.2 MPA|
What Finished Products We Can Do with Jura Beige Stone?
Now 21th to 25th layer quality is more stable, color and veins are relatively consistent. We focus on them, and cut this marble blocks regularly, have many 1.8cm, 2.0cm, 2.5cm thickness polished slabs in stock. The slabs size is about 220cm to 290cm length, about 160cm height. For other surface treatment, such as honed, antique, and other thicknesses, we can do for you, too.
To solve the color variation problem, after cut the slabs, we will dry lay the jura beige tile, and stick labels on each piece according to the drawings, same area, will be packed together, thus, the color variation can be alleviated, even be neglected.
30x60x2cm, 45x45x2cm, 60x60x2cm, etc
30x60x3cm, 45x45x3cm, 60x60x3cm, etc
16x16x1/2”, 18x18x1/2”, 24x24x1/2”, 12x24x1/2”, 16x24x1/2”, etc
16x24x3/4”, 24x24x3/4”, etc
Customized sizes are welcome.
3. Kitchen Countertops (Benchtops) and Splashes
As the limestone is a kind of soft and acid sensitive stone, honestly speaking, it is not suitable for kitchen countertop. If you really like this stone color to be used for your own house kitchen, the stone should be done water proof, so the stone will be protected by the sealer, finally the stone beautiful lifetime can be extended.
4. Bathroom Decoration
The bathroom and shower area decorated with jura beige stone are very elegant, including flooring, wall cladding, vanity tops, and tub surround, etc, but same as kitchen area, the sealers should be used.
5. Other Stone Products
Mosaic tiles, marble medallion, sculpture, basin, etc
How to pack and load marble slabs?
- Packing: Fumigated seaworthy wooden bundles, reinforce with steel bars and iron angles, 8-15 pieces per bundle;
- Loading: 6-8 bundles per 20ft container.
We have professional container loading team to load the marble slabs, they have many years container loading experience. Furthermore, our company experienced inspectors will supervise the container loading and take pictures for you.
How to arrange the shipment from China ?
- If we send our inventory slabs pictures for you, and you can confirm them very soon, the shipment can be arranged within one week.
- Or you confirm the marble color and vein style for us, and transfer the deposit for us, then we will arrange the blocks cutting, normally the goods can be ready in 15-20 days for the first shipment (about one or two containers).
- We work with many Chinese freight forwarder to arrange the shipment and custom clearance for you, even if you don’t have any import experience.
- We are also offer delivery to your door service, which saves much time and trouble for you.
What's MOQ ?
- MOQ is one bundle, about 8-15pcs, 50-80 square meters.
How to pay ?
- 30% deposit and 70 %balance against B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.
How to visit your factory?
- Our factory is located in Shuitou Town, Nan’an, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. Here is the biggest stone center of China.
- If you are in Guangzhou, you can come to Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport by air, it costs about one hour and thirty minutes, and we will arrange a car to pick you from the airport to our factory, it needs about 40-50 minutes.
- You can also by the bullet train from Shenzhen North Station to Xiamen North Station, it costs about three hours and forty minutes, then we arrange a car to pick you to our factory, it needs about 40-50 minutes.
- Welcome to visit our factory!
One to one service
- We have professional and experienced sales team to give you recommendation about the material selection, and the CAD engineers can create drawings for you.