Jura Grey Limestone
What is Jura Grey Limestone look?
This stone is generated in the shadow ocean in tens of millions years ago, so abundant shells and fossils are in this stone surface, also some quartz patches may also appear in this stone surface. These are the natural characteristic of this stone, not defects. This limestone colors range from beige, light grey, dark grey and blue-grey.
Jura Grey VS Jura Beige
Jura Beige is another hot sale Germany limestone, what are the difference between it and Jura Grey?
Jura Beige Limestone has light variation and dark variation, it presents this kind of messy structure, with lots of calcite, occasional shells and fossils here and there and a very unpredictable structure.
Compared with Jura Beige, Jura Grey has same kind of structure, the same unpredictable structure, colour, tone variation with lighter coloured areas, darker coloured areas, quite a lot of calcite and fossils, so essentially they have a bit same look, the same feel as the Jura Beige, but with a silver colour, with a grey colour. So this is essentially what makes these two limestones so different, it’s just the colour basically. So Jura Beige has a more warmer colour, has a warmer kind of feel and look, a more earthy look, the Jura Grey is colder, more concrete.
The Technical Specifications of Jura Gray
|Flexural Strength||1,560 psi|
|Modulus of Rupture||2,283 ps|
What Finished Products We Can Do with Jura Beige Stone?
We cut this marble blocks regularly, have many 1.8cm, 2.0cm, 2.5cm thickness polished slabs in stock. The slabs size is about 220cm to 290cm length, about 160cm height. For other surface treatment, such as honed, antique, and other thicknesses, we can do for you, too.
The above tiles surface is honed finish, honed surface is versatile, can match different furniture colors, wall colors, other stone colors, and it is not like polished finish, which is too coquettish, and also not like bush hammered or sandblasted face, too bleak. So it is very hot sale in the world.
30x60x2cm, 45x45x2cm, 60x60x2cm, etc
30x60x3cm, 45x45x3cm, 60x60x3cm, etc
16x16x1/2”, 18x18x1/2”, 24x24x1/2”, 12x24x1/2”, 16x24x1/2”, etc
16x24x3/4”, 24x24x3/4”, etc
Customized sizes are welcome.
3. Kitchen Countertops (Benchtops) and Splashes
As the limestone is a kind of soft and acid sensitive stone, honestly speaking, it is not suitable for kitchen countertop. If you really like this stone color to be used for your own house kitchen, the stone should be sealed, so the stone will be protected by the sealant, finally the stone beautiful lifetime can be last.
4. Bathroom Decoration
The bathroom and shower area decorated with Jura Gray stone are very gorgous, including flooring and wall cladding, but same as kitchen area, the sealers should be used.
4. Pool Copping
Because its good stone structure, Jura limestone can be used outdoor, widely used for pool copping, the above pictures tiles are honed surface, it is very smooth for bare foot stepping, and also still have certain anti-skid effect. In the pictures, the tile size is about 610x305x18mm, double bullnose edge. Customized sizes and edges polishing are welcome.
5. Other Stone Products
Mosaic tiles, marble medallion, sculpture, basin, etc
1) We suggest you to buy 10% more for the order quantity , for example, if you project need 100 sqm, 110 sqm is better, because when install, some tiles you don’t like, you can take place them.
2) If these are for project, mock up is necessary, if they are for your house decoration or small project, pre-installation (dry lay) is needful, this is helpful to build a beautiful home. For pre-installation (dry lay), we can do that for you, and stick labels on each pieces, and also put a installation drawings into the crates package for you. Thus, it will be very convenient for installation.
3) Maintance is very important. All stone is porous, so sealing is indispensable. It is very helpful to make the stone lifetime last.
4) Before apply any chemicals to the stone, please confirm with our sales team, or they may hurt the stone, and cause irreparable losses.
5) This stone color ranges from light gray to dark gray, so if you didn’t buy this stone before, sensitive to the stone colors, we suggest you to get free samples before place orders.
6) To control (minimumize) the color variation, we will dry lay tiles before packing, same area, same colors, and packed in same crates.
How to pack and load marble slabs and tiles?
- Packing: Fumigated seaworthy wooden bundles, reinforce with steel bars and iron angles, 8-15 pieces per bundle;
- Loading: 6-8 bundles per 20ft container.
We have professional container loading team to load the marble slabs, they have many years container loading experience. Furthermore, our company experienced inspectors will supervise the container loading and take pictures for you.
How to arrange the shipment from China ?
- If we send our inventory slabs pictures for you, and you can confirm them very soon, the shipment can be arranged within one week.
- Or you confirm the marble color and vein style for us, and transfer the deposit for us, then we will arrange the blocks cutting, normally the goods can be ready in 15-20 days for the first shipment (about one or two containers).
- We work with many Chinese freight forwarder to arrange the shipment and custom clearance for you, even if you don’t have any import experience.
- We are also offer delivery to your door service, which saves much time and trouble for you.
What's MOQ ?
- MOQ is one bundle, about 8-15pcs, 50-80 square meters.
How to pay ?
- 30% deposit and 70 %balance against B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.
How to visit your factory?
- Our factory is located in Shuitou Town, Nan’an, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. Here is the biggest stone center of China.
- If you are in Guangzhou, you can come to Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport by air, it costs about one hour and thirty minutes, and we will arrange a car to pick you from the airport to our factory, it needs about 40-50 minutes.
- You can also by the bullet train from Shenzhen North Station to Xiamen North Station, it costs about three hours and forty minutes, then we arrange a car to pick you to our factory, it needs about 40-50 minutes.
- Welcome to visit our factory!
One to one service
- We have professional and experienced sales team to give you recommendation about the material selection, and the CAD engineers can create drawings for you.