Light Emperador Marble
Light Emperador Marble Slab Description
Each piece of natural stone is unique. Although the material is the same, the texture, magazine, cracks and background color will be different. The texture of the Light Emperodro marble is more like a crack, which is also its unique texture.
The Marble Slab Style 1
The Marble Slab Style 2
The Marble Slab Style 3
|Compressive Strength||113.0 MPa|
|Flexural Strength||14.9 MPa|
Finished Products Show
This kind of stone is often used indoors, and it will be processed into tiles. The conventional thickness is 10mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm. If the countertop is made, it may have a thickness of 30mm. The conventional size of the tile is 305×305, 305x610mm, 610x610mm, Even do 800x800mm or 900x900mm. They can be used in rooms, kitchens, hotel lobby, library, living room, etc.
The Washbasin top
The case of project
The Hotel Lobby Floor
We have enough slab inventory, and our factory is constantly cutting the Light Emperador Marble stone blocks, welcome to contact us freely.
|Name||Light Emperador Marble|
|Finished Product||Slab, Tlie, Countertop, etc.|
|Size||300x300mm, 600×300, etc.|
|Surface Finishing||Polished, Honed, Flamed, etc.|
|Use||Floor, Wall, Bathroom, Kitchen, etc.|
How to pack and load marble slabs and tiles?
- Fumigated wooden bundles as frame packing;
- Strengthen with steel bar and plate;
- Wooden bars reinforce each bundle;
- 8-15 pieces per bundle, 7-10 bundles per 20ft container;
- Small quantity: plywood with strong wooden bundle;
How to arrange shipping from China ?
- The frist shipment is about 10-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- We work with many Chinese freight forwarder to arrange the shipment and custom clearance for you, even if you don’t have any import experience.
- We are also offer delivery to your door service, which saves much time and trouble for you.
What's MOQ ?
- The required quantity must reach a certain quantity to be able to place an order.
How to pay ?
- 30% deposit and balance against B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.