We are Palissandro Classico Supplier in China
- Ideal stone materials for luxury decoration
- Direct factory price
- Book-matched available
- Over 2500 tons blocks and 20000 sqm slabs in stock for choice
- Professional processing and QC team
- Free samples are available
You need to Know About Palissandro Classico Marble
Palissandro Classico Marble is a noble stone that originates from Italy. With its beige-white base color, brown and blue waves throughout the surface, this beautiful marble for interiors become a new trend in the field of architectural decoration.
Is Palissandro Classico Marble avaliable to do book-match?
Yes. The running waves and elegant background color makes it ideal to do book-match.
The mirror effect would show a superior but warm feeling for your house. NO matter it’s applied for floor or wall panel.
What’s the popular surface finishing of this stone?
Polished and honed surface are the most welcome surface finishes.
The glossy surface magnifies the veining style and makes it vivid. Besides, this surface is easy-to-clean and shining.
While the honed one totally exhibits a classical style.
Those two surfaces totally reveal the merits and quality of Palissandro Classico Marble, thus they are widely applied.
|Color||Beige, White, Blue|
|Tiles Size||12‘’x12”,12”x24”, 24”x24”, etc.|
|Use||Kitchens, Bathrooms, Floors, Walls, Vanity Tops|
Please Select The Product Type for a Quote of Your Needs
Palissandro Classico Stone Slabs for Wholesale
Available with the polished, honed, and brushed surface in 18 mm, 20mm, and 30mm thickness big slabs in stock for your choice. We can also cut the specific thickness and surface finishing at your request.
The slabs in stock are all book-matched. So it’s perfect for the wall and floor tiles, panels, or countertops, it will completely enhance an impressive decoration effect for your house and project.
Feel free to contact us for more excellent slabs.
Palissandro Classico Usage and Application
Due to its noble and elegant veinings, this marble is particularly perfect for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, wall & floor tiles, mosaic, etc.
We can cut and process according to your needs.
Welcome to contact us.
FAQ – Buy Marble Stone from Chinese Marble Factory
How to pack?
- Slabs: Strong fumigated seaworthy wooden bundles, reinforced with iron angles;
- Tiles and countertops: Strong fumigated seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with plastic straps;
- Thin tiles and mosaic: Strong fumigated seaworthy carton and wooden crates or pallets, reinforced with plastic straps.
What's the MOQ ?
- Usually, it’s 50 sqm.
Delievry time & Shipment
- The usual delivery time is about 15-20 working days after receiving the deposit. The specific time is up to the ordered items and quantity.
- Our Chinese freight forwarder partner will arrange shipment and customs clearance for you. If you don’t have any import experience before.
How to pay ?
- Deposit is 30% of the total value; the balance against the copy of B/L or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.
Get Quotation Now
+86 159 8032 6860 (WhatsApp, Wechat)
Renfu Industrial Zone, Shuitou Town, Nan’An City, Fujian, China