We are Silver Travertine Marble Stone Supplier
- Direct factory price of natural stone offered.
- Stocked in over 2000 tons blocks and 10000 sqm slabs for choosing.
- Professional Project and QC team.
- Professional and standard customers service provided.
- Free samples are available.
Silver Travertine Marble You need to Know
Silver Travertine can be processed in both vein-cut way and cross-cut way, which shows different types to us. Popular with Polished and honed surface finishing, other unique finishing are available.
A. Silver Travertine has uniform lithology, low hardness, and softness, which is easy for mining, processing, and delivery.
B. Silver Travertine has good processability, sound insulation and heat insulation, which is an excellent building material.
C. Silver Travertine has a unique color&pattern, with natural holes and beautiful texture, which is also a good material for the garden such as bonsai and rockery.
How to clean and maintain the Silver Travertine
It is popularly used for house decoration, which shows its elegance and classicism to us, then how to clean and maintain it from dirt and other organic liquids? here are some tips for reference as below:
- Sealed the holes with sealant:
It is a good way to seal the holes with sealant for the travertine, which can prevent dirt and liquid absorption effectively.
- Clean the travertine with a Vacumn-cleaner:
Using the brush and dry cloth to clean the surface firstly, then using the Vacumn-cleaner to suck the debris, dust and even dander in the holes, sometimes the small pores cannot be cleaned, but this is a necessary step.
- Dilute the stone cleaner:
Some people may make a mistake by using the undiluted cleaner to clean the travertine directly, which may discolor and etch the stone. So it is necessary to follow the manufacture’s instructions to dilute the cleaner with warm water first, then clean the travertine repeatedly depended on the situation of staining and contamination.
Travertine can be dried naturally by air in the sunny area, but it should be dried manually to avoid the water drops and water stains in the other areas.
|Slab Size：||2400mm (up) x1200mm (up)|
|Cut to Size：||12‘’x12”,12”x24”, 24”x24”, etc|
|Vanity Top：||25”/31’/37”/41”/49”x22”, etc|
|Surface Finishing：||Polished, Honed, Leathered, Acid-wash, etc|
|Application：||Floor, Wall, Countertop, Bathrooms, etc|
Please Select The Product Type for Quote of Your Need
Silver Travertine Slabs for Wholesale
We supply more than 10000 sqm slabs for wholesale. The slab size is 2000-2800mmx 90-1500mm, The normal thickness is 18mm, 20/30mm and other customized thickness are available.
Cut to Sizes for Wholesale
Customized Travertine Projects
Stock Slabs Available
FAQ – Buy Travertine Stone from Chinese Marble Supplier
How to pack and load travertine slabs and tiles?
- Fumigated wooden bundles as frame packing;
- Strengthened with steel bar and plate;
- Wooden bars reinforced in each bundle;
- 8-15 pieces per bundle, 7-10 bundles per 20ft container;
- Small quantity: plywood with strong wooden bundle;
How we ensure quality of products before loading?
- Our company have the experienced QC team to inspect products in below aspects：
- 1. Checking for texture, color, spots, color lines and grainy/uniform crystal structure.
- 2. Checking for visible defects like scratches, broken edges, cracks, chipping, etching, pinholes, repair marks, swirl marks, etc..
- 3. Checking the other production defects, such as the angle between adjacent edges, and intensity of polish and flatness.
- 4. Checking the length, thickness, and width of the marble tile as per the specification or within the acceptable tolerance along with the diagonal length and angle control.
How to arrange shipping from China ?
- The first shipment is about 15-25 days after your order confirmed.
- We have cooperated with many experienced freight forwarder, can also help to arrange the shipment and customs clearance for you, even if you don’t have any import experience.
- We also offer door to door service, which can save much time and avoid trouble for you.
What's MOQ ?
- MOQ is one bundle, and the pieces of one bundle is about 8-15pcs.
How to pay ?
- 30% T/T as deposit, 70% balance against B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.