Tundra Grey Marble Direct Supplier in China
- We offer Direct Factory Price
- 5000 sqm of big slabs in stock
- Small Free Samples are available
- We have rich operation experience of international projects
- Strict Quality Control
About Turkish Tundra Gray Marble You Need to Know
Quarry and Base Color
Tundra Grey Marble is quarried in Turkey. There are various quarries, and its veinings and colors vary with different quarries from light grey to brown. The most popular and decent colors are a light grey color with a blue base and a concrete gray color. These two types are welcome by designers to use them for minimalist or modern style projects.
Not only veinings and colors are different, but also hardness is different. Tundra grey marble at the low-quality level may have a soft texture and rusty yellow lines. Below are the two types high recommended.
Tundra grey marble surface can be polished, honed (matt), acid, tumble, leather finish. Countertops and vanity tops are usually used polished and honed surfaces. For floor tile, we can use all the surfaces mentioned above but honed and leather surface look better.
Color is lighter than the polished surface, expressing elegance and comfort. The waterproof or oil-proof sealer can apply to the surface to protect tiles from dust and stain.
|Bulk Density||2,610 kg/m³|
|Compressive Strength||142 MPa|
|Surface Finishing||Polished, Honed, Antique, Leather, etc|
Please Select The Products You Need
Tundra Grey Marble Slab for Wholesale
Cut to Size Tiles for Projects and Wholesale
How to pack and load marble slabs and tiles?
- Slabs: Fumigated wooden bundles reinforced with steel bars and iron angles, 10 to 18 pieces per bundle.
- Tiles: Fumigated wooden crates with foamed plastic inside.
- Our experienced inspectors will supervise the container loading and take the loading photos for you.
- one bundle, around 15 pieces, 50 – 80 square meters.
How to pay ?
- 30% as deposit, balance against B/L Copy Or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash, and PayPal, etc.
How to order?
Send the detailed requirements to us by email or phone, like the size, thickness, quantity. We will help you to get the most suitable big slabs, arrange cutting and shipping.