We are Jurassic Marble Supplier in China
- Direct factory price
- Classic black color with white and grey waves present an exotic and discerning tastes
- For wall panels, tiles, vanity tops, table tops
- Book-matched available
- Professional processing and QC team
- Free samples are available
You need to Know About Jurassic Marble
The Jurassic marble is from China. It’s also known as Silver Wave. The grey and white veins just like the heavy waves in the ocean. Its discerning taste and texture make it distinguished in numerous black marbles. It’s one of the designers’ new favorite.
The surface can be processed in polished, honed, brushed, antiqued, etc. Polished and honed are the most popular surface finishing. Polished effect presents a bright and uplifting atmosphere, while the honed surface looks earthy and exotic.
This marble is widely used for walls and floors. Many homeowners have preferences of using marble benchtops and vanity tops, this marble is a very good choice.
|Color||Black, Grey, White|
|Tiles Size||12‘’x12”,12”x24”, 24”x24”, etc.|
|Use||Kitchens, Bathrooms, Floors, Walls, Vanity Tops|
Please Select The Product Type for a Quote of Your Needs
Jurassic Marble Slabs for Wholesale
We supply these marble slabs for wholesale. The popular thickness is 1.8cm, we can also customize 3cm and other thickness if it’s needed.
This marble is quite suitable to do book-matched, the decoration effect is gorgeous. This photo was our previous project in Australia.
Welcome to contact us.
Cut to Size for Wall and Floor Tiles
This marble is popularly used for interior wall and floor tiles. The common tile size is 600mm x 600mm & 600mm x 300mm. We can cut as your various requirements and use carton box to pack the tiles, just like the photos.
According to your order or project demands, we provide services such as cutting, tiles arranging, waterproof sealer, quality inspection, etc.
FAQ – Buy Marble Stone from Chinese Marble Factory
How to pack?
- Slabs: Strong fumigated seaworthy wooden bundles, reinforced with iron angles;
- Tiles and countertops: Strong fumigated seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with plastic straps;
- Thin tiles and mosaic: Strong fumigated seaworthy carton and wooden crates or pallets, reinforced with plastic straps.
What's the MOQ ?
- Usually, it’s 50 sqm.
Delievry time & Shipment
- The usual delivery time is about 15-20 working days after receiving the deposit. The specific time is up to the ordered items and quantity.
- Our Chinese freight forwarder partner will arrange shipment and customs clearance for you. If you don’t have any import experience before.
How to pay ?
- Deposit is 30% of the total value; the balance against the copy of B/L or L/C at sight.
- Pay methods include T/T, L/C, western union, cash and paypal, etc.